wade simmons (unbalanced and biased... oh... don't forget, unfair)

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Overkill, Maybe

I've been slowly fixing the dog pen (a rather large dog pen) so that our newest dog doesn't dig out. I cannot train her for the new 3 acre invisible fence until she is unable to escape from containment areas.

I have up until this point just been fixing the spots between fence posts where she digs out.

I'm getting more ambitious and have purchased 600 lbs of concrete, 200 lbs of small rock. I already have a butt load of chicken wire and rebar /w ties. I'm gonna get this party started. Assuming I don't throw my back out or something more serious.

Let the fortifications begin.....

[editors note: ambiguous was changed to ambitious thanks to the watchful eye of biggest brother]

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home