wade simmons (unbalanced and biased... oh... don't forget, unfair)

Friday, August 19, 2005

Refi me baby

I'm trying to refinance the house to a 30 year fixed now that my personal hero Greenspan is committed to raising rates.

I've been playing credit card roulette now for at least 10 years. If you don't know the game it goes like this: get a new or existing credit card to do a balance transfer for a cheap interest rate (preferably zero) and when that balance is almost due, do it again and so forth.

It has been a great way to use free or very cheap money for the last decade.

Unfortunately the game is coming to a close and fast.

So I am trying to lock in a 30 low rate on my mortgage and get rid of the bulk of my revolving credit at the same time.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

  • I know it's been a few months since you posted this, and hopefully all is well for you. i don't know how I came across this, but I figure everything happens for a reason, so I thought I'd say hi.
    I work in the mortgage industry, and if you're still dealing with the same situation, feel free to call and I'll see what you're looking to accomplish, and what programs might work for you. Don't worry, I get paid salary, that's the only way I'd work in this industry! Commission people tend to have their own interests in mind, ya know? I'll leave you my cell #, in case you have questions : ) Best of luck!
    Rhia (925) 895-7958
    Co. Toll Free # (877) 420-4050

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Apr 12, 05:01:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home