wade simmons (unbalanced and biased... oh... don't forget, unfair)

Friday, August 19, 2005

Please disagree

I have pissed off or alienated people who have disagreed with stuff on my blog.

This was intentional (sort of) as I enjoy a thorough discourse on any subject. Now, if you just look at the title of the blog, you will understand that I do not intend to pull any punches.

Having said that, I'm saddened that I receive no more rebuttal or comment from "brother Steve" because I relish the opportuity for different points of view to be aired. I will always, and sometimes unfairly, slam view points that don't agree with mine. It is my blog after all. But the real point is to get the view points out there. It doesn't matter how much of a dick I am to you. Your opinion matters and is as valid as any other opinion.

Plus, I love trashing your opinion in an open forum.

So bring it on, Bitch

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home