wade simmons (unbalanced and biased... oh... don't forget, unfair)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

mmm.. good cracker

Fade in:C-g-c(sus4)-g-cF-c(sus4)-g(sus4)-c(sus4)Well I’ve been up to pa-g-ris, and I’ve slept in a c park.Went down to barce-g-lona, someone broke in my c carAnd I’ll search the world f over for my angel in c(sus4) black.Yeah, I’ll search the world g over for a euro-trash c(sus4) girl.Took the train down to athens, and I slept in a fountain.Some swiss junkie in turin, ripped me off for my cash.Yeah, I’ll search the world over for my angel in black.Yeah, search the world over for a euro-trash girl.The crs on the metro shook me down for a bribe.On my knees for the sergeant when my passport arrived.Yeah, I’ll search the world over for my angel in black.Yeah, search the world over for a euro-trash girl.Euro-trash girl, euro-trash girlEuro-trash girl, euro-trash girlYeah, I’ll search the world over for my angel in black.Yeah, search the world over for a euro-trash girl.Called my mom from a payphone, I said I’m down to my last.She said I sent you to college, now go call your dad.And the waitress that he married, well she hung up the phone.You know she never did like me, but I can stand on my own.Sold my plasma in amsterdam: spent it all in a nightBuying drinks at the melk weg for a soldier in drag.Yeah, I’ll search the world over for my angel in black.Yeah, search the world over for a euro-trash girl.Euro-trash girlMy euro-trash girlYeah, I’ll search the world over for my angel in black.Yeah, search the world over for a euro-trash girl.Solo johnnyG-c-g-cF-c-g-cGot a tattoo in berlin and a case of the crabs.A rose and a dagger on the palm of my hand.Yeah, I’ll search the world over for my angel in black.Yeah, search the world over for a euro-trash girlEuro-trash girlMy euro-trash girlYeah, I’ll search the world over for my angel in black.Yeah, search the world over for a euro-trash girl.F-c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home