wade simmons (unbalanced and biased... oh... don't forget, unfair)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

My Prius (I love my 2004 Prius)

tiny prius Hey, does anyone know how explain to a non-handy person how to remove and then safely replace the front bumper cover of a 2004 Prius? I hit an empty five gallon bucket on the highway almost dead center in the middle of that bumper cover.

The last car that I removed something from the front. Well... let's just say that it never looked the same again.

Oh, and did I mention that I love my prius?

2 Comments:

  • Dude, we've been on the Prius waiting list for at least 6 months.

    By Blogger Rich, at Fri Jun 10, 04:28:00 PM EDT  

  • We got ours last at the very end of last March (had to wait for the boat to arrive).

    Anyway, around her there was a 6 month waiting list and everything was way above MSRP.

    Marjorie did an internet search and found a place that had an internet special price under MSRP and since it wasn't quite in stock yet, I just gave them 500 bucks to hold it for me.

    I think I got really lucky that day.

    By Blogger wade, at Sat Jun 11, 10:15:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home