wade simmons (unbalanced and biased... oh... don't forget, unfair)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm a Google Whore

Okay, okay, I admit it. I'm putting these google ads all over the place because I'm a greedy bastard. Well, that is not entirely true, but I like the way it sounds. I have always thought that the content sensitive ads from google were kind of useful. To me anyway they are useful.

I use gmail a lot and it is nice to be able to instantly learn what the heck my friend just bought when it is a single click away.

So, good, bad, greedy, whatever.... I'm putting google ads all over this silly blog of mine. If you find them useful please let me know. If you don't find them useful, well.... Change your damn mind. (no, really let me know if they piss you off)

I wonder what content the word "Whore" in my title might bring up. I guess we'll know soon enough.

----

Oh, on a different subject. Thanks to the two people that have actually visited this site.
-wade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home